Sonopia mobile client uses Flash Lite 2.1 technology to support the main Sonopia portal functionality
in the subscriber's handset, such as:
- users networks
- favorite persons with their contacts
- news and blogs for each network or person
- make blog posts
- read/send comments to blog items
- edit your profile
- search friends
- accept and send invitations
- preview new guestbook messages
- manage your blog hotlist
- make call and send SMS
The Flash Lite 2.1 client works with native BREW server via XML-Socket to expand Flash Lite functionality such as caching text and media content, working with photo gallery, by making a hidden data synchronization.
The application requires an installed Adobe Flash Lite 2.1 player.
MS Power Point Presentation: Sonopia Flash Lite Mobile Client [7.3 Mb]